- 1 1lb Happy To Meat You Outside Skirt Steak
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 corn tortillas (6-inch diameter)
- 1 Fresh Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 cups arugula
- Rub chili powder on both sides of steak. Place steak on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill covered, 11 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 16 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Grill corn tortillas 30 seconds on each side. Remove from grill; keep warm.
- Place avocado, lime juice, sour cream and jalapeño pepper in bowl of food processor; pulse until smooth.
- Carve steak into thin slices. Top tortillas with equal amounts steak and arugula; top with avocado cream. Pass remaining avocado cream.
Credit: Beef It's What's For Dinner