- (2) Happy To Meat You Porterhouse Steaks or T-Bone Steaks
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground mixed peppercorns (black, white, green and pink)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground mixed peppercorns (black, white, green and pink)
- Combine seasoning ingredients in small bowl; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 16 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 15 to 19 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove bones from steaks; carve into slices. Season with 1 teaspoon peppercorns and salt, as desired.
Credit: Beef It's What's For Dinner