- 1 Pack of Happy To Meat You Mother Chucker Burger (1lb)
- 1 cup chopped yellow, green or red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can or bottle (12 ounces) 100% vegetable juice
- 2 tablespoon lightly-packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef, bell pepper and onion; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking beef up into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally.
3.Evenly place beef mixture on bottom half of each bun; close sandwiches.
Credit: Beef It's What's For Dinner